Friday Favorites

This week FLEW by (that's a good thing!). Here are my favorites for the week.

1. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
I had this at the gym yesterday for the first time, and if you're a crazy pumpkin fanatic like I am, you will LOVE this! I tastes just like drinking a slice of pumpkin pie, and it's a bit thicker than your average smoothie, so it's more fulfilling.  I had mine as a meal replacement.  Here's how to make it.

Ingredients
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use this one at home).
6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk (you can also use regular milk or soy milk)
4 oz pumpkin puree
1/4 cup granola
Dash of cinnamon
1/2 tbsp chai mix (such as this one)
1 cup ice
 
Blend everything together and enjoy!  For those wondering about nutrition info, I was told it's around 350 calories and has about 30 grams of protein.


2.  Fall TV Shows
Some of my favorite are finally back, like Nashville and Scandal.  I'm also recording Quantico, which I have yet to start watching.



3.  The Tory Burch Fall Sale!
This awesome sale started yesterday and runs through Monday.  I blogged about it here.  This is one of my favorites from it, being that I love watches (I wear one daily).


4.  Snapchat
I discovered this app recently and started using it more regularly as of late.  It's fun seeing people's stories!  I especially love the live stories that Snapchat publishes.  There were a few travel ones recently to places like Hawaii, Iceland, etc that I really enjoyed.  As for me, you can follow along if you'd like at jaslovescoffee, but note that I've only snapped a few things so far so you might be a bit bored. :)


5. Trader Joe's Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli
See, I told you I'm a crazy pumpkin lady.  I started this post with something pumpkin and am ending it the same way.  This stuff sells out like crazy at Trader Joe's, but this year, I finally got my hands on some and paired it with some marinara sauce.  It was good and wasn't too sweet like I thought it was going to be.


Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!