Weekend Recap

The word of the weekend was...organizing! I don't know about you, but I finding cleaning and organizing very therapeutic. On this week's agenda: pantry organization! Lately, my pantry had been looking like a bit of a mess, so I finally bought these jars to organize all my baking essentials. I love that you can label them with chalk and reuse them later on for new items. I was a bit hesitant about ordering glass, but I think it's best since plastic sometimes tends to hold the scent of whatever was sitting in there for a while.


I also recently purchased this cookbook holder after looking high and low for one at retail stores.  I found a really pretty one at Pottery Barn that was made with cast aluminum, but it was so pricy ($59!) and heavy that I opted to go with this one instead. I will be testing it this weekend when baking.


Other weekend tidbits included a surprise birthday party for my best friend's dad at a fabulous Middle Eastern restaurant. Here we are attempting to all fit in the picture to take a selfie x 4 (I'm on the far right).


I also finally saw the movie Ant Man. I've been a Paul Rudd fan since Clueless, but to be honest, I wasn't really expecting much from the movie.  I mean, Ant Man, really?  I'd never heard of this super hero and the movie looked a little bit boring.  Well, let me tell you, it was so good!  It was awesomely entertaining and Paul Rudd provided just the right mix of hero and goofball.  Go see it!  You will be happily surprised.


Annnnnnd, one last thing since it's too good to not share.  I purchased these slouchy pants over the weekend from Banana Republic and they are SO comfy!  So much so that I ordered another pair in a different color this morning, and when doing so, I noticed that Banana Republic has an online sale today where you get 40% off your entire purchase with code COOL.  Certain colors are already on sale too, so you save double. :)


Happy Monday!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!