Missoni Madness

Missoni, the legendary Italian fashion house that has been around since 1953, recently collaborated with Target to release a limited edition collection. I was super excited for this collection (Missoni at Target prices? Yes please!), until I heard that upon launch, it sold out in about 15 minutes everywhere. It was reportedly like Black Friday for Target, who had massive lines outside and whose website crashed that day due to the high demand of products.

While I'm not a fan of the clothing too much (too many zig zags), I did manage to snag a few pieces for my home:

Missoni for Target Large Vase


Missoni for Target Glass Platter


I did, however, buy one shirt which I liked, though not the shorts...it's too matchy matchy and the shorts are uber short.




Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!