The Day Has Come!

I graduate tomorrow! I cannot wait. This has been two long years in the making. I will be receiving my MPH (Masters in Public Health) degree. I will try and post pictures if I'm able to snap some during the ceremony. Or I will be tweeting!

My work today surprised me with a luncheon in honor of my graduation...it was awesome! Can you say sugar overload? I think my lunch consisted primarily of cake, cheesecake, and flan. Here are some pictures:





And last but not least, to kick off the summer blockbuster movie season, I wanted to pass along an awesome bargain:

Get two tickets to the movies via Fandango for only $9 total! I just bought mine using the link below. It's through the website Living Social, which I LOVE-- they always have awesome deals, especially ones for vacations in various big cities. Happy movie going!

http://livingsocial.com/deals/57725-two-movie-tickets

Jasmin

1 comment

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!