Senioritis has arrived

Throughout grad school, I stressed and moaned and groaned about grades, making sure to always do well. And now that it's down to my last quarter, which starts tomorrow, I could care less. Assigned reading? Not even remotely done...in fact, I have yet to read anything. Ordering my books? Not done...do I even NEED a book since it's my last quarter? Ha. Assigned papers? I have yet to even think about them. Oh my. Who have I become?

In other news, here is my official one sentence movie review for some movies I've seen recently:


True Grit
Surprisingly good, and I don't usually like Westerns.

 
The King's Speech
Perhaps the best movie of the year. Colin Firth, I love thee so.


Limitless
Shot kind of like a high intensity MTV music video, but awesome-- you can't go wrong with Bradley Cooper AND Robert De Nro, right?


Battle Los Angeles
Totally cliche and predictable-- big bad aliens get defeated, just like every other sci fi alien movie ever done.


Rango
AWESOME. That is all. I'd even see it again.

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!