Mini Life Update

I am never on here anymore! So sad. :( I assure you once grad school is over, this blog will once again come to life and become more exciting. Since I've been away for so long, I guess I'll post a mini-recap of what I was up to during the summer and early Fall.

*Finished my first year of grad school and started my master's thesis, which is on bone health promotion in adolescent girls. I'm super excited to see the final results.

*Wrote a chapter in a book that will soon be published. My chapter is on pesticides in drinking water. Researching the topic was so eye-opening. If I have learned anything from it, it would be to buy a water filter of some sort that uses granular activated carbon to purify water (such as a Brita filter). I'll blog about the book when it's released for those interested in viewing it.

*Celebrated another birthday with LOTS of cake...yum. There's never such a thing as too much cake, especially on a birthday, right?








*Saw Muse in concert in Los Angeles. They...were...AMAZING! Enough said.






*Saw Le Reve and The Lion King musical. Below is a picture from the the former-- such a visually stunning show.


*Went on some mini-weekend vacations to combat the stressful effects of grad school, ha.


Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!