Happy Halloween!

I didn't dress up this year because my entire weekend was spent at school, so sadly, I missed all the festivities! I even had a nurse costume ready. I suppose it will wait till next year.

A few years ago I blogged about the origins of Halloween, which can be found here for those interested in reading.

As a child, I remember "ranking" my candy after a long night of trick-or-treating. I would dump my entire candy sack out in my room and segregate the contents based on my own personal ranking system (the top 5 were the first to be eaten). Mine were:

1. Snickers
2. Twix
3. Milky Way
4. 3 Musketeers
5. M&Ms (any kind)

The worst offenders to me were:

1. Dots (do they still have those??)
2. Mounds
3. Almond Joy (which I now found yummy)
4. Smarties
5. Laffy Taffy

Anyways, Happy Halloween! May it be a safe and enjoyable one for all.



Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!