If the shoes fits...

Hello bloggers! How sad is it that I've only posted a couple times so far this month? School and work have been so busy that I've hardly had any time to myself, let alone to blog.

Today's topic: SHOES! Who doesn't love shoes? I have a theory as to why women are so drawn to shoes: no matter what our weight is at, cute shoes ALWAYS fit and our shoe size hardly ever changes...so you might be having a "fat day," but hey, at least the shoes still fit, right?

Here's a cute pair I've been eyeing...oh Nordstrom, how you tease me.



Jasmin

3 comments

  1. Did you buy them? I saw a woman with them on today in Starbucks and they stood out from across the room~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but aren't they cute? :) The same style comes in different colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, I'm following now!
    Tati
    http://Groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!