Shreding Away...

I am so excited! I'm starting a workout video tomorrow (for the record, I have never done a workout video, so I'm a bit nervous...I've always been a gym or tennis rat instead). A friend and I who are in grad school together decided to do this video in tandem for a month to keep ourselves motivated and to compare results, and because grad school is evil and we've both gained some weight already.

Does anyone out there want to join us or has anyone tried this video? It's Jillian Michaels' "30 Day Shred" and can be purchased through Amazon for about $9. Though the DVD promises that you can "lose up to 20 lbs in 30 days," I doubt my fat cells will freely shrink to that extent and so quickly. However, the Amazon reviews were favorable for both weight loss and the ease of finding time to do this daily (it's about a 25 minute workout), so I thought I'd give it a try.



I'll post reviews of the workout video as I go through it, as well as my total weight loss at the end of the 30 days. Wish me luck! Hello sweat, buh bye fat!

Jasmin

3 comments

  1. Hi Jasmin (: I living in Brazil, and I found your blog! It's a very nice blog!! Kisses ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks so much for reading and posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea. I'm am rubbish at staying motivated with work out videos I do ten minutes and I'm bored. Especially as it's the same first ten minutes everytime :P

    SE x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!