Snow bunny I be

THE GOOD
  • I am DONE with my first quarter of grad school and finals! What a relief...I have looked forward to this day since I started. Only 6 more quarters to go!
  • I will be away this weekend at Mammoth...I've never gone and I'm quite excited. I bought plenty of snow gear today. Can I just say, snow gear is ridiculously expensive! Thank goodness for Christmas sales.

THE BAD
  • I have yet to do any Christmas shopping, apart from one gift which I purchased online (thank you Amazon).
  • I have yet to write and mail out any Christmas cards.
  • I have yet to make my yearly Christmas fudge to give to friends and family.
THE UGLY
  • I can't remember the last time I saw a gym or worked out. Can you say hello automatic 5 lb Christmas/grad-school/stress/no sleep weight gain? So not fun! Thank goodness I will be hitting the gym ala Rocky Balboa in January.
  • It's 20 degrees right now in Mammoth...this California girl is going to freeeeeeeeeeeeeze. I foresee lots of hot coco over the course of the weekend.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Jasmin

2 comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!