The most wonderful time of year

I love this time of year for so many reasons! Today I got to experience two of them:

Lovely snow-covered mountains on the way to work this morning
:


Yummy gingerbread cookies from Panera Bread:
This little dude is so cute that I almost didn't want to eat him, but the m&m buttons were taunting me and my sweet tooth got the best of me. Even sweeter: a portion of the proceeds from purchasing a gingerbread man goes towards charity.



On another note, I have yet to do any Christmas shopping or buy appropriate winter wear for my upcoming snow trip. Online Christmas shopping is starting to look really tempting since my life has been consumed with finals. I officially finish my first quarter of grad school on Monday night! :)

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!