Something Lost, Nothing Gained

For some reason, I seem to lose earrings at work. The annoying thing is that instead of losing both, I lose 1 and am left with the other, not knowing what to do with it. I suppose my long hair is to blame; my earrings get tangled in it and when I brush it back, my earrings must go with it too.

Today I was wearing hoop earrings to work, and I didn't even notice that one fell out. The result: I walked around all day like a fool and no one even told me! This makes me question what would happen if I ever walked around with toilet paper on my shoe.

Upon realizing that my earring was missing (in front of a coworker), he remarked that he thought I was making a fashion statement with one earring.

Um, no one really WANTS to make such a statement, especially when I looked like Jessica Alba below:



And then I realized so many celebs actually wear one earring on purpose. This trend needs to die.





Jasmin

2 comments

  1. I lost one of my dangly earrings a couple weeks ago! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE it when I lose an earring! That's why I don't buy expensive ones. And thanks for the blogger award! I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!