The results are in!

For those wondering, the results are in for this little beauty product that I bought a few weeks ago and tried: Origins GinZing Eye Cream.



The good: The cream leaves a nice, tingly feeling under the eyes and wakes you up a bit. I did notice that it reduces puffiness too, but not in a dramatic way. I think nothing beats a good night of sleep.

The bad: I thought the cream left my entire eye area way too dry overall. I didn't feel like the cream hydrated the under-eye area at all, so I had to use my regular eye cream on top of this one to do the trick.

Verdict:
Buy this product if you're looking for a good de-puffer in the morning. While it won't give you that 10-hours-of-sleep look, it does perk up eyes. If you're looking for an eye cream that moisturizers and hydrates, skip this product.

Jasmin

4 comments

  1. that looks cool..i'll have to try it! thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Blog! I am giving you an award! Yay!

    Stop by to pick it up @ http://teamedwards91.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. use this: http://www.origins.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5811&PRODUCT_ID=PROD4480

    it is the best! I have major puffiness and this stuff rocks. I keep it in my fridge and put it on in the morning. Let it dry and then put my normal lotion on top of it. I don't use a special 'eye cream' just this and my regular facial lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anonymous for the tip! I'll try that one next after I finish the GinZing one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!