It's never too early...

...for Christmas music in November! I popped in Josh Groban's 'Noel' CD today while driving to work and happily sang screeched along to the music. I love Christmas music-- it reminds me of baking Christmas cookies as a child and having family fly in for Christmas Eve. And Christmas music is even BETTER when Josh Groban is singing...he is quite amazing. I think he could probably sing about a trash can and it would still sound amazing.

What are your favorite Christmas CDs? Any recommendations I should sample?

In other news, thank you to the lovely Shannon at Team Edwards for my blog award:



Here are the official rules:

-Accept the award and post it on your blog. Make sure to link back to the person who awarded you.

-Pass on the award to 15 other blogs you find worthy and make sure to let them know they have been awarded.


Since I have a biostats midterm due tomorrow and don't have time to pass this award onto 15 lovely blogs, I will award it to 5 instead (go and check out these lovely blogs):

Simone Loves Books (who also happens to be my good friend)

French Kiss

Silent Echo

These Little Moments

Can I Just Say

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!