Random Wednesday Happenings

As I was leaving work super late this evening, I saw THREE deer cross the parking lot. It was such a surprise! And then about a minute later, one little lone baby deer trotted by, frantically looking for the rest of the crew. It was so cute! I wish I had snapped a picture with my camera phone but it happened too quickly.

I then went and played doubles tennis for about two hours with ALL MEN...and I survived! I'm happy to report I did ok amidst all the guys and even held my own...and the best part--I didn't get pegged with any 100 mph male-infused testosterone serves. Sometimes the more crucial part of a game is escaping without any ball welts, and not winning the actual match. ;)

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!