Luck be a Lady tonight!

I saw the musical "Guys and Dolls" over the weekend, and it was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! I went into the show not knowing anything about it and was pleasantly surprised-- awesome music and really funny characters throughout. My favorite character was Adelaide...she is a woman with quite a lot of sass and spunk. I think I loved the play even more because the last time I saw one, it was dull, drab, and boring.

PLUS, our seats were in the very front row (a first for me), so I was able to sneak-a-peek over the banister to look at the orchestra playing in the pit below. They probably thought I was a weirdo for sticking my head in there a few times too many.

Have a great week everyone!

Jasmin

2 comments

  1. LOL!! SO glad you had fun.

    Just stopping by from SITS to give you support. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS. I love coffee too. I am sure it makes my personality a little warmer.

    Congrats on the theater experience, it is something else that is hard to live without.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!