ICKY

Dear Pesky Little Pincher Bug Who Crawled Across My Dashboard While Driving:

I do NOT appreciate how you crawl across my dashboard while I'm driving home from the gym. Not only does your disgusting sight make me scream like a little girl, but trying to keep you far away from me while trying to drive at the same time is extremely dangerous. If I catch you crawling across my windshield again, I will be forced to pull over, gulp down a tablespoon of bravery, and squash you like the dead bug you should be.

Sincerely,

Jasmin, aka frazzled driver

P.S. You are ugly.

Jasmin

2 comments

  1. Hahah. Aww. I have had that happen to me before too. Expect with a spider that was on my door...right next to my face. Freaked me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww, that is just as gross! The worst thing about it being in my car is that I'm in an enclosed space with it and I can't run away...and I'm driving so I'm at its mercy! I took my car to the car wash today and told them to clean it extra well from the inside, haha. Hopefully it's long gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!