Hi everyone! I'm back from my mini-vacay. Pictures will be posted tomorrow, hopefully. Thank you so much for everyone who left comments and hellos over the weekend! It was great getting them while I was away. I'm going to try my best to check out all the blogs and comment back.
I was also the recipient of an award (Kreativ Blogger) by fellow blogger SE -- thank you! You can find her blog, Silent Echo, by clicking here.
As instructed, I have to list 10 things about myself. Without further delay, here they are:
1. I was born almost 3 months premature.
2. I'm double jointed in my elbows and arms-- this freaks (or grosses) most people out.
3. My first language was German.
4. I eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches for breakfast...yummy!
5. I read the entire Nancy Drew series when I was a kid.
6. My favorite Disney movie is Finding Nemo.
7. I type super fast- around 106 wpm.
8. I can easily sleep 14 hours a day, every day.
9. I love roller coasters-- the faster, the better. However, I'm a big chicken when it comes to skiing down a big slope. Go figure.
10. I have a love for chocolate, coffee, and anything pink!