Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm back!

Hi everyone! I'm back from my mini-vacay. Pictures will be posted tomorrow, hopefully. Thank you so much for everyone who left comments and hellos over the weekend! It was great getting them while I was away. I'm going to try my best to check out all the blogs and comment back.

I was also the recipient of an award (Kreativ Blogger) by fellow blogger SE -- thank you! You can find her blog, Silent Echo, by clicking here.


As instructed, I have to list 10 things about myself. Without further delay, here they are:

1. I was born almost 3 months premature.

2. I'm double jointed in my elbows and arms-- this freaks (or grosses) most people out.

3. My first language was German.

4. I eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches for breakfast...yummy!

5. I read the entire Nancy Drew series when I was a kid.

6. My favorite Disney movie is Finding Nemo.

7. I type super fast- around 106 wpm.

8. I can easily sleep 14 hours a day, every day.

9. I love roller coasters-- the faster, the better. However, I'm a big chicken when it comes to skiing down a big slope. Go figure.

10. I have a love for chocolate, coffee, and anything pink!

Jasmin

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and welcome home!

    Tania (via SITS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first language is polish, second English, third French /still learning and aiming to speak fluently/

    I can't sleep more than 7h per day.

    I have unconditional love for almond chocolate, latte and my dog!

    bisous! deva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to get to know a little bit about you! Welcome home from your vacation.

    Just stopping by from SITS to say Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Who did you blogdesign... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sleep too.

    Congrats on being the first sits commenter today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back from vacation!

    ...stopping by from SITS...

    Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

    pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from SITS!

    Love your header and great blog! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im a new follower from sits.. love your blog..come visit me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog stopping by from sits..love your blog come visit mine..

    ReplyDelete
  10. No problem :) It was cool reading your ten facts :)

    SE x

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute blog! Congrats on your award!
    Come enter my giveaway!

    http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-giveaway-from-friendly-creationss.html

    your sitsta,
    The Buzz,
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Also, Peanut butter and banana sandwiches rule!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...