1. I want to make chocolate dipped strawberries: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate. Maybe I'll get really creative and do milk chocolate with white chocolate sprinkled on top. I did this once in the past and they turned out well, but not very pretty and didn't have the chocolate perfectly swirled on like professional pastry shops do.
Did you know Godiva charges $8 for ONE chocolate dipped strawberry? I mean, granted, the strawberries is huge and dipped in Godiva signature chocolate, but seriously? Maybe I should quit my corporate job and become a professional strawberry dipper. But then I'd also get very fat from sampling everything.
For those wondering how make these:
-Melt chocolate chips or chocolate baking squares in sauce pan
-Place strawberries on a sheet of wax paper to dry
-Place wax paper in fridge for chocolate to harden
2. I want to dye my hair dark (black or dark brown) again. I have no idea why. I miss my dark hair and my ends are so much lighter than my roots, though you can't really tell unless I prop the ends of my hair up on my scalp.
3. It's my brother's birthday today. He is turning 25 and has commented that he feels "ancient." To commemorate his birthday and his feeling, I decided to draw him a dinosaur on his birthday card:
4. Yelp is not always spot on for certain restaurant reviews. Though from experience, they've been pretty spot on most of the time. It's a good resource to use when looking for a particular type of restaurant in a new city.
5. I can never again order my steak "well done." I've since started eating it medium and it's sooo good. Having beef well done again like I did last night was like chewing on a shoe.
6. Chai tea frappachinos from Starbucks are sooo yummy in summer. They're not on the menu but you can still order them. I highly recommend them. So good!