Hollyweird

I know I promised to upload some videos of my Hollywood Bowl weekend (see yesterday's post), but the website I uploaded the videos to doesn't seem to be working, so stay tuned tomorrow for those. Instead, here are some pictures of the city that I took. I've never liked Hollywood-- there's something seedy about it and it doesn't look as glamorous as it's made out to be in TV shows and movies. And the people there are so weird.

However, I DID have a movie star sighting. I was at the Arclight theater in Hollywood to see a movie and was looking for a parking spot. I noticed a couple walking towards a row of cars so we asked them if they were leaving and where they were parked. The couple turned around...and it was none other than Danny DeVito and his wife. Crazy, no? I wonder what movie they saw. I wanted to shout out, "I LOVED YOU IN 'Twins,'" but I restrained myself.



Driving down Hollywood Blvd.


Grauman's Chinese Theatre


The famed Roosevelt Hotel


LAPD

1 comment

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!