Feeling da burn!

June is here! And apparently so is June gloom in Southern California.

I signed up for a 6 week boot camp that started today. It's 5 days a week for one hour. Although boot camp sounds hardcore, it wasn't too bad...then again, I should probably wait and see how I feel tomorrow before making such a statement. The only part of it that I really hated were the push ups...I could only do a handful. Push ups and pull ups used to haunt me in grade school. I would always receive an "S" (Satisfactory) instead of an "E" (Excellent) in P.E. because I couldn't do a single pull up, and the passing grade for an "E" was at least one pull up minimum for women. Hopefully there won't be any pull up requirements at boot camp.

I also just realized I forgot to post my "Star Trek" movie review from last week. I'm by no means a Trekkie (I'm a Star Wars girl all the way), but I used to watch a few episodes here and there of "Star Trek: the Next Generation" growing up (I loved Captain Piccard). The movie does a nice job of tying everything in with the Enterprise and how it all began with Captain James T. Kirk and Spock. It was better than I expected and stayed true to the series in terms of the characters. Although the movie had some slow parts, overall I'd recommend it. Don't hate me for saying this, but I honestly thought it was better than Wolverine.

May you live long and prosper. ;)


No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!