You know it's a Monday when...

...you realize you have an 8:30 am meeting when you wake up...and it's 9:30 am (I got into work at 10 am; my bad)...

...you go ninja on the vending machine when it refuses to give you your afternoon snack or change (thankfully, my ninja skills ended up working and I was happily munching on my snack a few minutes later)...

...you need a 32 oz Dr. Pepper (diet, of course) in the afternoon to stay awake...

...you pedal aimlessly like a zombie on the stationary bike at the gym for an hour...

...you get a protein shake after your workout from the gym (i.e., a liquid steak -- 25 g of protein!) 'cause you're so tired, even though you have a sneaking suspicion that so much protein at once will turn you into a she-hulk...

How was everyones Monday?

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!