Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pictures from my weekend trip

As promised, here are some pictures from my Portland trip. My stay was lovely and the weather was very nice by Portland standards-- low 70s for most of the weekend. My cousin's graduation party was held at a winery about an hour outside of downtown. The views from the winery were so beautiful! Here are a couple snapshots (click on pictures to view in large format):





And here are a couple of pictures I snapped while randomly driving around the city:





Another highlight of the trip was driving my rental car, an SUV, which I was quite excited about because I love driving large cars for some reason. It felt like a monster compared to my current car, so I nicknamed it "the Beast." I had a lovely time driving around with the Beast, particularly because it was a hybrid, super quiet, and fuel efficient. For those wondering, it was a Ford Escape. Perhaps I will purchase a similar beast as my next car.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...