I'm so DONE with that show!

Those who know me know that I don't watch much television-- I don't have time at the moment due to grad school applications, work, and studying that has consumed much of my time. However, I do have a few shows I try to keep up on. One is 'American Idol.' The other is 'The Bachelor,' which I always watch Tuesdays, the day after it airs, online on abc.com.

I was super excited about this season of 'The Bachelor' because I followed Jason's journey last season with Deanna (he was runner up) and I thought he was a genuinely nice guy. Well, all that changed last night when I went online to find out the results of the finale before I watched the last episode...and let me tell you, it was such a twist and awful surprise when I read who he picked (but then subsequently dumped) that I no longer even want to watch the season finale.

I'm so disgusted that Jason would pull something like that. I can't stand the guy anymore. How could he do something like that on live television, and then offer no good reason for it? Disgusting. Have I mentioned disgusting? Yes, disgusting. If you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about, keep reading.

Just to give you a little background info: Melissa, the bachelorette Jason originally chose on the season finale, is cute, perky, caring, giving, and fun. She and Jason seemed like such a good match for many reasons in addition to those I listed, and I was rooting for her because she comes off as a genuinely nice person with a big heart. I was so excited to discover Jason had chosen her.



Then (brace yourself 'cause there's always a twist with reality TV) 6 weeks later on live television, Jason dumps her for Molly because he says he can't stop thinking about her! Talk about a cop out! I was SO ANGRY. Deanna has nothing on Jason after what he pulled.

Molly, the bachelorette who was rejected on the finale, is cute, but I find her very cold...and I can't see her being a step mom to Ty. I feel that Jason is mainly attracted to the physical side of her. It's so bizzare to me that now they're together after he dumped Melissa.



Anyways, for a full recap that does wayyyyy more justice to this situation than my brief post ever could, click here to read about all the madness that ensued after the finale. And for an even more in-depth look at the mess Jason created, click here.

1 comment

  1. I'm reading about this everywhere this morning. I'm beginning to wish I had tuned in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!