Happy Spring!

Today is the first day of Spring...and it's certainly starting to feel like spring around here in sunny So Cal, though I won't rub it in too much because I know many of you who are back East and Midwest are still feeling the effects of Winter.

But hey, at least it's Friday (always a good thing). My fun and exciting weekend plans include finalizing my grad school application (due next week), attending a housewarming party, and resting.

For some reason, I find grad school applications, specifically writing the 'Statement of Purpose,' a lot harder than taking the GRE exam (crazy, right?). I have to squeeze so much requested information into three pages that figuring out how to say everything and what to cover is hard. I also tend to be a bit wordy when writing (a bad habit I'm trying to break), so the editing process is lengthy before a finalized version can be printed in all its glory.

My other weekend plans include getting a pedicure. I don't know how you sporty gals out there do it, but playing sports (especially tennis four times a week) wreaks havoc on my toes, resulting in blisters, chipped toe nails, and not-sunny-weather-ready tootsies. So I will get a much-deserved pedicure (only to probably see it become ruined again during Monday's tennis session). Oh well. It's the attempt that counts, right?

So with that, I bid thee all Happy Friday and hope you enjoy your first day of Spring, regardless of where you might be.

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!