My 1st-Ever Blog Award!

A big thank you to 'Can I Just Say' for my first ever blog award (the 'Lemonade Award'):


How exciting! It's nice to have people publicly acknowledge my blog, so thanks again to 'Can I Just Say' and all those who read it. :)

Please remember to introduce yourself by clicking here if you are a new reader or a follower of my blog...I love "meeting" new blog readers.

I'm new to awards and what to do, so apparently I'm supposed to do the following:

1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominees to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.

Tag, You're It!

Here are the awesome blogs which show attitude and gratitude that I want to tag/highlight:

1. As I Was Saying: this blog is authored by my best friend Simone. Please stop by and visit, as she is a new blogger. Her Catholic perspective on issues is always refreshing and educational.

2. Suspended in Time: my good friend Nicole's blog is definitely a thinker's blog!

3. Blaaaaraagh: Harry has hilarious insight and great writing style, as well as funny anecdotes on everyday things that men go through. He's a new blogger as well so please visit his page and encourage him to keep blogging!

4. Gosling's Aerie: This guy knows how to write...he should be published! I love reading his blog because he makes me feel like I am right there. :)

5. Can I Just Say: Even though she gave me this award, I have to list her blog and give her props because I love reading it, especially the funny stories she shares about her adventures while teaching.

6. Elizabeth Esther: I've been following this blog for some time now. I love how she offers a glimpse into her (busy) life and the funny stories and pictures she shares of her children. They are adorable!

7. Tales of a Marathon Girl: my friend Becca is an avid marathon runner (she inspires me) and blogs about her many marathon adventures. Perhaps one day she'll be able to (fully) convince me to run a marathon...I got close!

8. Paul Ibrahim: Paul blogs about politics from a Republican perspective...I love catching up on what's happening in current events and in politics by following his blog.

9. Newlywed Stilettos: A blog I enjoy reading daily because it's fun, light, upbeat, and always happy!

Since I'm relatively new to public blogging, I only have 9 blogs to award instead of 10, but hopefully next time I have to do this, I will have more. Happy reading (and blogging) everyone. Don't forgot to tag others and pass on the award.

Have a fabulous Sunday everyone!

1 comment

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!