Let her eat cake!

Ok, seriously, those who were complaining that Jessica Simpson had gained too much weight are insane! Look at this recent picture of her that was taken a few days ago while she was out shopping with her sister:



The girl looks fine. Recent pictures had surfaced that many deemed less than flattering, but I think it was just the camera angle...and honestly, she looks fine that way too. Leave the poor girl alone and let her eat, sheesh. Life is too short to be deprived, to look unhealthy, or to have to fit a certain look. Hollywood is nothing more than a fake, artifical bubble.

In fact, it's so much of a fake, artificial bubble that you end up having women who look like this think that they're the standard for beauty:



There aren't enough words I could use to describe how unhealthy that woman looks. And such malnourishment takes not only a toll on your body, but on your heart as well.

My older brother has always maintained that girls who are super skinny no longer look feminine because they lose their curves...and when they lose their curves, they end up having hips that rival a man's.

Being Middle Eastern, curves are a genetic given for me, although I used to hate them when I was younger. I now embrace them because they make me feel like a woman- and after all, that's what I am.

Happy Friday everyone! :)

1 comment

  1. "I could break you with my thumb."
    (The American stick insect girl...)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!