Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Man, it has been so busy that I haven't been on here in about a month to make updates. The holidays are always so busy for me, but luckily I have about a week of downtime now. :) I'm not sure if the reason I have downtime is good (I twisted my ankle, and per doctor's orders, I'm not allowed to exercise for a month or so). This, of course, is so hard for me, since I'm starting to feel stir crazy. I absolutely love working out...it's my stress release. I've never been one of those yoga type girls...I need to feel like I'm sweating (a LOT) in order to feel like I've exercised, so I stick to spinning classes, aerobics, step, cardio, etc. I'm what you would call a cardio junkie, with the occasional weight lifting here and there when I remember.

Anyways, I wish you and your families out there a very Merry Christmas...may the true meaning of Christmas be remembered this holiday season, and may your 2009 be filled with peace, good health, and happiness.

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!