Your Rights END When You Trample on Mine

So I get in my car this morning to go to work, and I notice that my 'YES ON 8' sign that I had posted on my front lawn has mysteriously disappeared. Those liberals! I love how they take down signs without any thought that they are trampling on my right to free speech. Now you might say, are you sure someone took it? Yes, I'm sure. Last week I found a piece of paper with 'H8' (Hate 8) stuck to my sign. I certainly don't go around taking down 'No On 8' signs...everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. We will never have a perfect world where we all agree, but we must respect all views regardless.

I found this picture online that I thought was funny and appropriate to my situation. This is NOT my sign, but someone else took great pride in making it, lol:



And here's yet another view of those hooligans taking down signs, lol:



No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!