Peace


I'm finally at peace. I can't go into what brought it about, but I take refuge in knowing God knows what I need (and not what I want) and will provide me with what I need when He deems the time is right. I trust in Him completely and will stop worrying about my future. No words can explain what I feel or how I feel...I just feel peace. I have total trust in the Lord that he knows what is best for me and what I need. He knows me better than anyone else, so why wouldn't He give me what is best for me when the time is right?

I leave you with a Renewal Prayer that I found and liked:

Lord Jesus,
give us the humility wherever pride reigns,
pardon wherever offense abides,
grace wherever sin abounds;
we pray to You;
Jesus Christ, risen Lord, have mercy on us!

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!