Perspective

I love taking my 3 pm coffee breaks at work. I usually walk from my building to the cafe that's at our work, and to do so, there's a pond I have to cross (see picture, incase you think I work in the wilderness, haha).

I felt like I was watching myself from above as I walked-- everything was gray and misty. It was dreary and cold and depressing to be out for some reason. There I was, dressed in black pants with my long leather coat, holding a black umbrella, crossing a pond while it rained around me. I felt like I was on my way to a funeral. No one else was out.

If I don't post again before Christmas, I wish that you, whoever and where ever you may be reading this, that you have a Merry Christmas. I wish you much joy, peace, and happiness in 2008.

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!