2007: A Year in Review

JANUARY

1. Who kissed you on new years?
No one...I was up w/friends in Tahoe.

2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
Yes…to train enough to run the L.A. Marathon, and to finalize my future grad school goals.

3. Does it snow where you live?
Nope

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Yes…especially with mini-marshmallows. :)

5. Have you ever been to time square to watch the ball drop?
No…I've been to NYC many times but never at New Year's Eve…I've heard doing that is not too exciting, though.

FEBRUARY

1. Who was your Valentine?
My fabulous self.

2. When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class?
Of course…

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees his shadow or not?
Not really…I just want to see a groundhog in person.

MARCH

1. Are you Irish?
Nope

2. Do you like corned beef and cabbage?
Ick…BAD MEMORIES...but regardless of the memories, the stuff is gross and salty.

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2007?
Went to a party…where bad drama ensued. Hence the bad memories.

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
YES…I don't like the cold.

APRIL

1. Do you like the rain?
Only when I'm indoors.

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
No…and I didn't get played either.

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
No…just a chocolate bunny. I ate him for breakfast. Some nutritionist I'm going to be.

4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
No, lol

5. Do you love the month of April?
Sure…isn't that when Easter usually is?

MAY

1.White or yellow roses..
white

2. Finish the phrase "April showers...":?
make my hair frizzy.

3. Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day?
No, haha

4. Is May anything special to you?
Yes, it's my best friend's birthday.

JUNE

1. What year did/will you graduate from high school?
I can't tell you...guess my age.

2. Did you do anything fun during this month?
No…my life was consumed by grad school.

3. Have a favorite baseball team?
No…not a baseball fan

JULY

1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
Went to a friend's BBQ/Pool party

2. Did you go to the fireworks?
No

3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
I don't remember…I have no memories of this summer; total blur.

AUGUST

1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
I added another candle to my birthday cake.

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '07?
I don't know...I've blocked most of it out of my head...because I was swamped with grad school courses and because I was depressed because I thought I'd be spending the summer with my ex, but I was single. Love and summer just go hand in hand and I had neither to enjoy.

3.Did you have a sunburn?
No…I didn't go to the beach ONCE this summer. And I had bought a new bikini and everything. So sad…only wore it once.

4. Did you go to the pool a lot?
Only once on the 4th.

SEPTEMBER

1. Are you attending college/school?
Yes…for my M.S.

2. Do you like fall better than summer?
No, I like warm weather.

3. What's the best thing about September?
I actually hate September…it's a depressing month.

OCTOBER

1. What was your last Halloween costume?
I was an angel.

2. What is your favorite candy?
Snickers

3. What was your favorite thing about this month?
We gain an hour of sleep when we fall back an hour, haha.

NOVEMBER

1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
Uncle's

2. What are you thankful for?
My family, my friends, my health, and the opportunities I've had so far in life.

3. Do you love stuffing?
Yes! That's my favorite actually.

4. Best part of this month?
Thanksgiving

DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yep…it's my favorite holiday.

2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
No...where are you my dream man? :P

3. Get anything special last year?
Yes :)

4. What do you want this year?
Too many things to list!

5. Do you like cold weather?
No, though I do miss not having snow in December.

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!