You Know, I Do Have a Brain

I hate my new school...the campus is creepy. And there's no A/C in the class. It's like a sauna in there. Seriously. And mind you, I work full time and leave work during the day to go to class, so I can't dress like all the full time students who attend class wearing shorts, flip flops, and tank tops. I'm in there in long pants, long sleeved button down shirts, and heels. I get out of there so irritated and hot and sweaty it's disgusting, and then I have to go back to work and attend meetings and give presentations looking like I just came from the gym.

And on top of that, being in the class is making me feel like I'm becoming more stupid. Today in class the professor told us that we don't have to know a formula because our calculator will do it for us. DO IT FOR US?! And you wonder why SAT scores keep going down every year with teachers thinking like that. I can feel my brain rotting.

Thank goodness I've decided to apply for a nutrition degree far far away from this school and get out of this major.

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!