It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife...

Why on Earth is everyone trying to set me up? Can't I be single? I was at Church today with my dad and my brother and an older gentleman was talking to my dad about his son and how I should meet and get to know him. It's just irritating.

I started my Bio class this past week and my days are dominated by work, class, and homework....repeat, repeat, repeat. I altered my work hours so I'm getting up at 6 am now which is no small feat for me for those of you who know how much I love to sleep. I get off work and then head straight to class + lab for six hours four days a week. I have no time to workout, meet up with friends, etc. But I'm actually welcoming this busyness.

The good news among all this is that I am actually enjoying what I am learning. I had this deep rooted fear that probably developed from high school and thought that I was not a bio person. In college during my undergrad studies, I avoided any hard sciences and did the easiest ones to fulfill my class + lab requirement (I did physical science and environmental science). Now, I am finding that I actually like, and, *gasp*, understand what I am learning. Maybe it's because I work for a biotech company and this relates to what I do everyday. Or maybe I'm liking feeling challenged because I haven't felt challenged in the longest time. Whatever the case, class goes until August 4th...I won't have a normal life until then, and frankly, I probably won't until I finish my master's degree, which will take about three years. It's scary to think and wonder where I will be after those three years. I'll have an MS in biotech and who knows what else...

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!