Friday Favorites

It's been so long since I've done a Friday favorites post, mainly because I have been so un-motivated during quarantine to blog for some reason. I finally have enough favorite things to share with you, so here they are!

1. For those of you who are near a Trader Joe's, I would recommend trying their refrigerated pizza dough. I picked it up this past weekend and it was hit (I made margherita pizza using the plain dough, and a veggie pizza using the garlic and herb dough). The dough was super easy to use and turned out delicious.





2. I ordered this body cream three weeks ago and it finally arrived.  Although it's a bit pricy, it smells amazing (like sophisticated, warm vanilla).



3. This exercise bike I ordered (I did a ton of research before deciding on this one because of price, durability, reviews, etc.) . I've been using it conjunction with the Peloton app to work out (because the Peloton bike is insanely expensive and quite a commitment). If you are curious about the Peloton app, you can download it for 30 days free. It has live and on-demand classes such as strength training, boot camps, yoga,, etc. It's not just for cycle classes. I've been loving doing a 30 minute full body strength class each day followed by a half hour low interval ride on the bike.



4. Did you guys know that it's recommended to clean your washing machine every 30 loads? Yeah, I didn't know either, until one day I caught a faint musty smell coming from it. I did my research and found this cleaner that is recommended for every 30 cycles (apparently, detergent and water residue can cause build-up, which causes the odor). I used three tablets consecutively as recommended on the package for first time users and am happy to report that the smell is gone.

5. Have you jumped on the dalgona coffee trend yet? It's basically whipped coffee made with instant coffee. I tried it using this instant coffee and it was amazing! Review and recipe coming next week.



6. And finally, we are ending with another Trader Joe's item. You have to try this popcorn, which I believe is one of their new items that came out this month. It's amazing. It tastes slightly like BBQ chips, so if that's your jam, pick up a bag.



Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!


Jasmin

2 comments

  1. Your food favorites are making me hungry. Yum. Have a great day.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. All I seem to do in quarantine is cook!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!